Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Creating an Army of the Dead

I needed to create an army of the dead for a couple of shots I was doing on a project at Tinman, which posed a bit of a problem because I didn't have too much time to do it.

What ended up making it work was that I created a skeleton soldier kit, which had several different heads, chestplates, helmets, shields, weapons and pieces of shoulder armor.  Then I went through and matched up (fairly randomly) the different elements with one another to create 20 different soldiers.























3 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome stuff! very appealing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel! I still have your button from the Sheridan Industry day. Your film was great!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I like the variations of each character it sure sells the idea that their experiences in the field were very different.

    ReplyDelete